JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

Edited by MightyTFlo: 4/17/2017 8:19:42 AM
1

Need team mates.

Hi. This is not a dating add.. :L.. but I'm a 24 year old British player on ps4. I have no mates that play destiny therefore i am unable to do all of the cool fun stuff like raids. Nightfall. Trials and so on. If your similar to me or part of a preferably British(time difference) fireteam and could fit a new guy every now and then. Let me know. I promise I'm cool as fk.. and I'm okay at destiny lol.. cheers

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon