JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by DarkEraser: 3/26/2017 10:12:32 PM
10

How good are you at fighting?

I'm on Bruce Lee's level.

7

I Practice MMA and come up with my own moves

3

I'm pretty good

10

I win, I lose

11

Not so good

5

I can't actually fight

1

I'd bring a gun to a fist fight

16

So, are you a good fighter? I'm pretty deceiving....... [b]EDIT: 12% are lying.......[/b] [spoiler]🕵................[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon