JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by Cal Exabyte: 2/26/2017 9:29:32 PM
5

Titanfall 2: I just got a secret execution?

In the last match I just played, it gave me a popup saying that I had completed a challenge by executing 75 pilots. At the end of the game (rewards screen) it said I had a new execution called "curb check". I went into my classes to equip it, but it didn't show up anywhere. On closer inspection, the picture looks like it involves grappling somebody. Could this be a hidden or upcoming execution?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon