JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
1/22/2017 6:41:18 PM
0

#HELP I JUST WANNA PLAY DESTINY

I'm not sure if the picture worked but PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN STUCK AT 2% TRYING TO INSTALL DESTINY FOR 3 DAYS! Is there a way to contact bungie? I know it's not a ps4 issue because i've read xbox users having this issue... please help it's a new ps4 and a previously used destiny, i used to play it on my brothers ps4 but i finally bought my own. Although i can't play it which is pointless now.....this game is -blam!-ing expensive and all it does it stress me out and make me want to cry at this point. ughhhhh I know for a fact that even if it took long to download, 3 days is beyond ridiculous. I have tried everything i've seen in the help pages, i've tried installing in rest mode, i've tried clearing the cache, i've tried wiping the disk with a clean shirt, i've tried deleting it and reinstalling, i have literally tried everything i've read and NOTHING it will download game content fine but when it comes to " installing game; transferring game content" it gets frozen at 2% (0.36) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, at this point i've wasted $80.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon