JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
11/22/2016 3:01:47 PM
3

Squeakers?

Hi, I'm thirteen and join raid teams that say no squeakers but they let me play, for example: (Me:(joins raid fire team and party) Fireteam Leader: How old are you Me:Thirteen Fireteam Leader:No, really how old are you bro Me: I'm not lying I'm Thirteen Fireteam Leader:Well I usually kick 13yr olds but you sound fifteen so I'll let you play.)So is being a squeaker an age or how deep your voice.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Squeakers: The type of younger gamers that are unpleasant to the ears. When people say no Squeakers they mean no obnoxiously loud children yelling in their mics.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It's because they don't want the kids that don't listen , think they know everything and don't play conservative

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • I don't think they kick you under the assumption that your voice is very high pitched. It's likely they kick you because you're a kid and aren't as experienced as the older, more rational players.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon