JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/28/2016 5:13:35 PM
0

Looking for a ps4 clan / cerco clan su ps4

I'm an ex year 1 and 2 Who recently changed account to join ps4, being italian I Will play at 2pm Till 6pm my time, sometimes even Till 10 Pm, I need a clan to do pvp and pve, hope you're interested bye. Sono un ex anno 1 che ha cambiato da poco account gioco dalle alle 6 di pomeriggio causa lavoro ecc a volte anche fino alle 10 ho bisogno di un clan perpvp e pve , spero vi possa interessare ciao ciao

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon