JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

9/28/2016 1:58:24 PM
0

Blue orb in character screen

To whoemever it may concern, For a long time now I have noticed that my hunter has a blue orb in his left hip in the character screen. When I spin my character around the orb dissapears by fading out. Anyone else have this? I looked at my friends character screen who is a warlock and noticed that this character has a blue orb identical to mine in its hand. My guess is this glitched over into the hunter character in some way. I dont mind it very much but I figured it would get fixed with the last update so maybe its time someone had a look at this. FYI Bungie :) Kind regards, Blue orb hip guardian

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon