JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/27/2016 8:57:36 AM
2

Can I finally trick out my life vest please?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants their twilight garrison to actually match their equipped shaders. Why did they make exotics from yr1 take shaders but disregard that same concept for some y2 exotic armor? Any way to petition for that? I want my fashion souls :( Edit: New to really posting unsure where I should be posting this

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon