JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/18/2016 3:05:52 PM
17

One Step Ahead

I preordered my copy of rise of iron a few weeks ago through Amazon to my surprise the code was released today, after a few clicks from my phone and entering my code my expansion was downloaded and now I can watch that sweet prelude which is very short and very familiar compared to the ttk one but hey I'm excited I wont have to stay up until midnight to download it because it's already been done, yay me!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon