JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/6/2016 1:08:04 PM
3

Guys i need your help !

I have a partycrasher with agrballistic, range finder, no range middle perk and exhumed and one with agrballistic, grenadier, rifled barrel and exhumed. which one would you prefer?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The second one for sure. Rifled/reinforced with aggressive is always better than one without that combination regardless of the other 2 perks

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Rifled barrel probably. I think range finder only gives you 10% bonus to the range you already have.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Rifled barrel. But a Party Crasher with no perks at all would still be better than a lot of other shotguns with prime rolls. Keep them both and give one to alt. That's what I did. Each of my characters has a PC+1. All are mediocre rolls but they beat every other shotgun I have. I guess you could argue that Conspiracy Theory is just as good or better but its RoF is just too damn slow for me.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon