JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Kriziz20: 8/28/2016 2:07:31 PM
0

Need help with old missions and lvl 40??

I know there are a lot of you out there with incomplete missions waiting to get done. I really just some friends i can rock with just to help me complete these missions. I know there are a bunch of you guys out there. I really dont have a lot of friends active on Xbox1. If any needs help or can help me complete these missions would be greatly appreciated. I am an adult (30) just looking for some chill people to play Destiny with. I am lvl 40 308 light. GT is Kriziz20.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon