JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by XenoDaft: 8/9/2016 4:06:13 PM
107

No Man's Sky is the best game I've ever played.

In my opinion, No Man's Sky is what I always wanted Destiny to be. I always wanted a Star Trek type exploration game. No Man's Sky is just that. The visuals are beautiful and you get a special feeling exploring something unusual. It is my new favorite game. I meant that I wanted to be able to fly around in your ship, control it, and explore abandoned planets.
English
#Gaming #imo

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I doubt that. I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm calling bullshit that it is the best game you have ever played. Come back a month from now and you'll have a more objective opinion with the hype gone.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon