JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/2/2016 5:04:25 PM
1

Need help with a few quests and bounties on Xbox 360!

I need help on a quest where I have to go to the Cosmodrone and I have to defeat 3 Taken champions (not the quest that I had to do for Petra). And I have to defeat the following: Ixori, Lost to Oryx Stirok, Banner of Oryx Darnu, Horn of Oryx I know I have to go to the Skywatch in order to defeat them, but I don't know how long to wait for the Taken to arrive.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon