JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by broken steel 3: 7/15/2016 11:41:24 AM
117

It gives me great pleasure beating Y'all in the crucible

I am confident that no one here could beat me in the crucible. Call it what you want but I still feel like I could beat anyone here. If you don't believe me then show me proof that I am not the best ever! I bet no one here can show a video of me getting destroyed in the crucible! Nope! But if you look at my video feed all you'll see is me destroying people! I have to ask who here is the best crucible player! I challenge them to a match! They will lose really badly because I'm better. Deal with folks! Treebark call it what you want This post is brought to you by broken steel 3 your bungie forum heavyweight champion and author of the award winning poem Tears of the Fanboy

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon