JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Ghost593835: 7/7/2016 3:24:55 PM
1

My sword it hungers.

I cut down the hive, I killed crota. Murdered the broods. I slayen oryx and his other spawn. I cut down the cabal, their command now ended. I cut down the vex and fallen. Yet my blade still is hunger, i am still hunger. For the first time, I have taken the throne of oryx. I have cut down guardians and feed on their light. It felt so good, I enjoy their light. I shall continue to cut them down but after I destroy the cabal empire. 3

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon