JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

7/1/2016 4:18:59 PM
0

Out of map hiding spot on Rusted Lands

Was playing a rumble match when I saw someone sitting in this spot behind the wall. If I shot at him he'd simply move down a little bit and it would be impossible to hit him. Shouldn't be able to do this. It's right behind that panel that sticks out. Will try and get a better shot of the exact spot at some point as I didn't record a clip of this guy sitting there.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon