JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
5/31/2016 5:06:53 PM
0

PS4: Looking For a New Clan

I belonged to a group of veteran Destiny players who are all awesome PvP players along with PvE. I am looking for a PvP oriented clan that I can do Trials and enjoy the Lighthouse with on a weekly basis with. Along with Trials, Iron Banner and other game modes comes with the package as well. Raiding is not a big issue but I have done all three raids and know how to execute every role. I am more than happy to do it every week if my future clan members do it on a weekly basis.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon