JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by catsaus: 5/17/2016 10:27:24 PM
2

Pun of the day. Im back-part 3

[quote]Will be updating every day with a new pun. On Monday, I will put up a pun of the week under the same #. You can then vote for one of the 7 puns. I will erase last weeks puns as they will be on a poll permanantly on Tuesday. this began on 8/28/15. [/quote] [b]EDIT 1[/b] I'm back guys! I'm bringing #punoftheday back! [u]5/17/16[/u] Why shouldn't you trust an acupuncturist? [spoiler]Because they are back stabbers[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon