JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by TheBlazenReaper: 5/3/2016 11:29:08 AM
1

Bungie /deej /cozmo /helper Omg guys pls help I log in I lost

My ghost rolls gave me taken glimmer it gone then I have to rank it up again N I have a 335 zombie Machine gun now it gone what you guys doing bungie yo wow I have pic to omg. I log in half my stuff is missing.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Did you recently try transferring these items using a app? If so, Try closing out of Desitny, clear your console's cache, wait 15 minutes, and launch it back up and [b]check all of your characters and your vault in-game[/b] for your missing items. Here is how to clear console cache: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539 Also, Bungie is not responsible for any lost/deleted items and will not replace/restore them. https://www.bungie.net/en/help/article/12211

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon