JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
4/18/2016 6:28:20 PM
45

My Morning Was The Definition Of "First World Problems"

1: My expensive razor broke and I had to use a cheap $2 razor to finish shaving this morning. 2: During my exercise routine, I found out one of my favorite songs to jog to was deleted. 3: Some people from the city came for inspection of my house and now I have to move my furnace I had put in 6 inches to the left. 4: I tried making a burrito today but it was too big to fit in the microwave. 5: I couldn't find a guitar pick for guitar practice this morning. 6: I found that one of the keys on my Wurlitzer piano is out of tune. 7: All my good cereal is gone and now I have to get more. 8: The head on my snare broke again (That was legitimately annoying) 9: Ran out of Gold for my Xbox. 10: I couldn't find the 1.5mm adapter for my headphones. So, yeah. There's my morning of being an entitled bitch. Hope you have a nice day.
English
#Offtopic #Turtle

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon