JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
4/17/2016 3:45:24 PM
0

Damage Ref/Red Bar

I was Red Bar in my last match, and I do not appear red bar that often. I noticed someone shooting me with a TLW, but he was looking away from me, and the bulletes curved through a wall and hit me. I tried to shoulder charge him, and that is what I saw happening. Has anyone else seen this happen? This was Red Bar I have never experienced before, and I know they added a Damage Ref to those who are Red Bar a couple patches ago. Just curious what the Damage Ref actually is anyways.
English
#Destiny #redbar

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon