JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Legend To None: 2/9/2016 12:30:07 PM
32

Procrastination

I myself have a big problem with Procrastination. I only procrastinate with homework. I get things done on time in the end, but I could do more if i didn't waste time procrastinating. Then I thought id look up ways to get rid of procrastination, again. This article is one of the best I have seen, so, figured Ill share it with you guys. [b][u]Procrastination Article[/u][/b] http://greatist.com/happiness/how-not-to-procrastinate-reason-procrastination

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon