JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#communication

Edited by dtown2020: 2/11/2016 9:56:06 PM
5

Slack for comms

I mentioned this in another post but thought I'd post one to the main: I use slack for work and a few other destiny groups. I can't recommend it enough for getting to know folks as well as quick LFGs. It's pretty rad. https://slack.com [Edit] So I created one: http://dads-of-destiny.slack.com Send me a message with an email address and I'll get you in!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm down with Slack as well. I've used it in Bravo Company 63 and really like it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Another app to check out is discord. The Dads of Destiny main group has a server open to all DoD members. I just set up a server this week for the clan that I oversee and we've been digging it so far. If y'all are interested I can get you the invite link to DoDs server.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • So who wants to set it up?? I'm happy to as I already have several teams I'm on. Just let me know!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Cool!!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I second that. I use it extensively at work and it is a great tool to quickly communicate with one another is a organized and structured way.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon