JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Slifer: 12/22/2015 11:50:21 AM
0

Special orders not giving anything.

So i just downloaded the trial version of destiny on Ps4 (day one Xbox one guardian) and i had 9 special orders packs at my post master. As far as I remember they were supposed to give me 3 strange coins each but sadly they did not. Is this a glitch or do I not get the strange coins because It was the trial version ? I'm really thinking about switching over and the strange coins would've been a big help ...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon