JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by C4: 12/10/2015 12:46:07 PM
43
2
C4
C4

Deleted.

I decided to delete the post due to negativity in the idea, your welcome. I'll be making a post shortly that has a counter-proposal. Basically for people who were wandering what it was was a petition for a Non-Contact Racing mode for people who don't want to be BSed across the track by abnormal affects caused by contact between Sparrows, but appearently it was a bad idea. So let this post die. Edit: The new post I'm making will be a post for contact problems that happen when Sparrows clash to be fixed/altered. Edit: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/179052433/0/0 Link to the new post.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon