JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by ColonelsCombo: 12/8/2015 8:47:46 PM
1

Etheric Light is worth NOTHING

So the grind to get etheric light before the Taken King was a waste of time. Basically there is nothing good you can get from the rep unless they are considering adding a 310 Her Benevolence. I would much rather just keep my etheric light that I worked hard for just as a reminder about the time I wasted getting them. It's better than wasting them on rep. Thoughts?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon