JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

Edited by lHateGamertags: 12/9/2015 5:37:26 AM
0

A second option opposed to silver.

Keep only silver.

1

Add legendary marks as a option

5

Get rid of it all together.

3

Why not make it so you can pay Legendary marks for emotes or Eververse packages? I would definitely pay 200 marks for a single emote as opposed to spending real money. However, I doubt Bungie will take any consideration into this. It would be a really nice and welcome feature, not everyone can fork out real money for "Silver". [b]EDIT[/b] [b]: You can get sparrow packages, emotes, and possible masks from Halloween from the Nightfall![/b] While this is not guaranteed it's still a alternate option. [i]I have been fed.[/i]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon