JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
11/23/2015 3:47:14 AM
7

Favorite Special Weapon Type?

Shotgun

41

Fusion Rifle

31

Sniper Rifle

102

Ever since Destiny began there was three secondary types of weapons fusion rifles, shotguns, and sniper rifles. I was wondering what type of special weapon is your go to.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • My favourite secondary is the chaperone which I use in crucible no matter how bad it is compared to other shotguns. In PvE however, I will almost always to use 1k yard stare

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon