JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

11/3/2015 12:56:14 AM
1

Jumping misadventure!?!

I literally jumped from one platform to another, both platforms at equal heights, and apparently died when I landed on the second platform. How come anywhere else in the destiny universe can I do such a normal (to guardian standards) feat, and take no damage, yet this one obscure time, it kills me outright. I can't name a single time I've died in my hunter, or warlock for that matter to an actual Enemy; I have died numerous times to the Architects, along with oddities labeled "misadventures", as stated similar to the one above. Why are these counted in as deaths to my K/D? As a player who enjoy a playing games in hardcore modes, like offered in diablo, taking a pointless death because of some weird variable or server hick-up really annoys me. Most players will probably reply with the usual "git gud scrub", however when a character on my account wipes/died in a situation in which would probably my ghost to the whims of the darkness, I delete them...as you can see doing that when you meet your demise to a simple jump you normally land and take no damage from 999 time out of 1000, and then suddenly dying from it, really gets annoying.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon