JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by BloodyShadow93: 10/31/2015 9:30:40 PM
15

Poll: Veteran's Tour Quest/VIP items

No access to VIP items AND Veteran's Tour quest

43

No access to VIP items

5

No access to Veterans Tour

9

Hey Everyone, In an effort to drive this issue forward, I wanted to create a poll and display just how many people are having issues receiving their VIP items or starting their Veteran's Tour Quest. I know I'm not the only one, so please help this thread along and give your answer! Please help me keep this thread alive, I would really like to get this issue resolved and get everyone their items, I feel like I've tried everything to get help from Bungie but we're nearing the 2 month mark since our last update and I wanted to let them know we haven't forgotten and still want our items! Thanks for the help, hopefully this gets around enough to make a difference.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon