JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
10/28/2015 4:42:11 AM
2

Possible glitch?

So I'm grinding around the rocket yard just getting glimmer and engrams, after about 15 minutes of doing my rounds (by myself in the area) a taken champion spawns. There were no taken at all, no prompts. I was on a character with 263 light using a 290 hawk moon and dropped him in just over one clip. After I killed him the prompt for taken are corrupting the area came up and the screen got hazey. Anyone else hit this?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon