JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Rik: 10/15/2015 2:06:24 PM
53
1
Rik
Rik

My Doctor Diagnosed Me With Severe Depression

Ask me anything. Edit: the dropping out of school thing was not entirely serious. I've been going through a lot of stress and I wanted to see what people had to say or what they would think if I actually did. I was ready to drop out for sure, but I'm now holding in there.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon