JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

10/14/2015 3:56:42 PM
0

Multi-emote selection dial

I checked out the emotes earlier and I gotta admit I like the selection on offer. I'm kinda sad though that you can only select one at a time and that the selection process itself is relatively arduous. I'd like to suggest holding some button such as the reload button to bring up a dial of obtained emotes. The dial could represent the emotes currently possessed by the character, and the player would select the emote they wished to express by moving the left stick in a direction associated with the relevant emote. Suggestions anyone?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon