JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/12/2015 5:12:31 PM
3

What can i do if i infused/dismantled my legendary sword?

I need help! I infused my legendary sword on day one of ttk in order to up my light without realising that it would prevent me from ever getting the sword again. This means i can never receive the 3rd exotic sword?what can i do!!!!???

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Or wait for the quest to come again Could be a long wait Deleting a character is the choice Just use the special light to get to 25 it should take you a day to get to 40

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Purity999: 10/16/2015 10:48:12 PM
    I'm in the same predicament. Bungie needs to add a way to get a replacement. I accidentally dismantled my 220 solar sword. I'm not going to delete a character. Hopefully they will add something to the abandoned quest kiosk.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • Delete a character and do it again. Or just not have one.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon