JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
10/8/2015 1:45:48 AM
2

Pop-Up?

So when I start up Destiny sometime after I sign in (1-2) minutes I get a pop up that says to purchase Destiny even though I have the Collectors Edition and have played since day one. I just want to make sure it isn't just me and that nothing wrong has happened. A side note: After declining it and I give it 30 seconds it usually works fine and I don't get it again. Thank you!
English
#Help #popups

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon