JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

10/7/2015 10:29:19 PM
2
Nice thread. I don't have much to say, I just wanted to be a part of it. I will say I love the friendships I have made playing Destiny. I have a friend in New Zealand now! Trips me out everytime that I am playing a game with a person literally on the other side of the Earth. Of course, we call him "Lag Bomb" for a reason (no amount of netcode can account for that kind of distance). Still love playing with him and the other guys regardless.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Mine is awesome you need to see it right now it is so cool and cute so tell a looser they can't see it okay you got it all.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • There's no rules against just being apart of it. 😊 Feel free to come back any time. Also, I agree! I've made friends in the UK and all over the US through Destiny. No other game has offered this much of a use for a mic to me in my life. I've made some great friends on here too.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon