JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/25/2015 6:22:50 PM
3

Old Guard for New Characters

Hey, so, I have been playing the crap out of destiny for a year or so and instead of switching to my secondary character and just doing the taken king missions I wanted the fun of actually playing the whole game again, so I deleted my hunter and made a new one. But while I have access to the promotional stuff, I can't equip the "Old Guard" shader, which is a really cool shader, apparently because even though my account and characters have been there and done that, this exact guardian has not? It's disappointing, if I had known I would lose the ability to use my favorite new shader just because I wanted the joy of going through the complete game I would have never done it. Is this at all a bug or is my new little hunter forever going to not match just because I wanted the complete experience start to finish?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon