JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

9/14/2015 3:47:08 PM
1

{PS3} Skolas team finder

This is for those who are trying to do Skolas. 15 hours left guys! Feel free to add me: madnutta I don't have a Mic but I haven't actually done this either so help would be appreciated!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by iiiAfroSamuraii: 9/14/2015 3:52:55 PM
    I just need to finish with my Hunter I could help you out. If anybody needs an extra add iiiAfroSamuraii

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon