JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/2/2015 3:39:11 PM
2

Red Bull Code not showing up

I submitted my first Red Bull code yesterday. As far as I could tell everything worked ok with the redemption. I have attached the screen shot of it. However when I got home last night, there was no Focused Light in my postmaster. I went back online and looked for help and I was directed to look at the codes section under my profile here on bungie.net. When I went to the "Codes" section under my profile, the focused light code is not showing up as a redeemed code. Not sure what is going on. Did I lose my code? I bought the red bull specifically for these codes, and they are not cheap. Could I get some help with this? Thanks.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon