JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/25/2015 12:10:06 AM
0

In need of some clips!

So basically, if you want to be in the new series I'm making "WEEKLY TOP 5 PLAYS IN DESTINY" you can send me the URL to my email! Or if you are on xbox, you can go on [url]xboxclips.com[/url] My email is Vanquiishd@gmail.com PSN people, upload it to youtube and link me the vid and I'll reply to you with my thanks :) Thanks for the support! I'm hoping to grab some guardian's attention. And as always, Happy Hunting Guardians...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon