JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by fruit salad: 9/3/2015 10:12:24 PM
28

Just deleted Necrochasm by accident

(._.)7 kill me now. I actually liked the gun. Edit: yes I know I can lock exotics, I think I sat on my controller for a bit, and I think it unlocked after I upgraded Eidolon Ally. I am currently in the process of upgrading a new one. Edit 2: Is the crux drop rate higher after you get it? It seems like the husk is. Edit 3: Why was this necrobumped?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon