JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by PrimeOperative: 8/20/2015 10:21:49 PM
0

Old Guard perks

I just read the updated news and saw the short video and it looks like zillions of year one Guardians light level 30 or own DLC 1 and 2 and above that pre order Taken King before 08/31/15 will be receiving a sparrow, shader and emblems in addition to the Suros and Vanguard items if I'm reading from Bungie correctly. I've already pre ordered on Xbox one store so I should be all set. I feel just like one of those gronguard soldiers that served with a pre Golden age general called Napoleon. In old guy French accent voice. I remember the old days of Destiny when we had to farm for materials and Gjallarhorn was the most powerful weapon. Vive L'Destiny Vive L'Empeur http://youtu.be/1oLflPilcMc

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon