JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Etheric Peace: 9/14/2015 5:16:11 AM
230

Leave a gamertag below, and I'll send you a friend request.

To be honest, I want to see the people behind the flood, I bet many of you are funny in real life. I thought it would be cool to take it to the next step. Games I mostly play: Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Warframe, and Mortal Kombat X. [spoiler]Hurray for friendship![/spoiler] Xbox One only, sorry. :/

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon