JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
7/31/2015 10:24:02 AM
1

Unnecessary Douchery, on Both Sides. [Bans]

First off, I would like to thank Bungie for enforcing the rules of simply, no cheating. Period. Second, if you were a cheater you got what you deserved. Bungie went easy on you. If you are leaving posts about how you got banned unfairly, personally, I think you should just have your ban extended. And finally, third. The worst part of this is all of the backlash. [b]Stop it.[/b] It's immature and childish (Like 100,000 other things people say or do on the internet. Please don't add to the sub-total.) It's like pointing and taunting like a kid, you saw your brother sneak his hand in the cookie jar and got caught by his mom and/or dad and is being punished, and now your sneering and gibing at him. This isn't acceptable as adults [u]or[/u] teens. You don't even know if Bungie did mess up and somehow the person you left a snide remark on was that 1% that didn't cheat. Everyone makes mistakes, even ([b]*cough*[/b] especially [b]*cough*[/b]) Bungie.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Unforgiven: 8/1/2015 3:45:13 AM
    This is actually a lot worse than taking a cookie from a cookie jar. And it is also quite funny seeing them deny it. Its quite humorous actually. I don't feel bad about it at all. I think its great what Bungie did to clean up their game. And I have noticed that a lot of people on the forums are also in agreement. I am adult 34 by the way. Just so you don't call me a kid or something.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon