JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by thebombsquad1: 10/25/2015 1:21:33 PM
1205

Your weirdest Misadventure?

Just a few minutes ago I was playing Iron Banner. I jumped into the air, shot a guy with my shotgun, and immediately flew backwards into a wall and died...he did not die. It would of actually been funny however, I was on a 8 kill streak when it happened. What are some of the weirdest Misadventures that have happened to you? Edit 1: Just woke up, 2078 replies!!!!! Thanks to all involved , I enjoyed reading these!!!( Original Date of Post: July 29, 2015

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Went to jump up to get torn on kf hm oryx part and got launched across the map....everyone laughed

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I have no idea how, I've just straight up died a few times, like I'd just be walking into the next zone, not getting shot, and BOOM, I have a heart attack or an aneurysm. Like, just how does that happen?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • The elevator boss in Kings fall, died going up, died from a teammate landing on me, elevator some how flung me towards the next area and smacked me on the ceiling. The list goes on.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Walking down the stairs in cosmodrone where 3 major hive are.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • On dust palace at the end when all bosses are dead a drop ship spawns in above and I jump in front for fun and got sent flying and died. There is a whole lot more year 1 player but too many to post

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Stepped in the tower puddle. True story.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • A guy with a sword killed me, the second I killed him. I got the kill and I died from 'Misadventure' :)

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • When everyone was doing the ToC method of killing that one Kell boss and then suiciding their-selves I was on run 10 or so when I popped my coin & then moved up a few steps and started blasting. About 10 or so seconds later I fell over dead when the door closed on me. I didn't realize I was halfway in & out of the door :(

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Misadventure after using my dark drinker, slayed all the enemies walked away and died

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • At the beginning of the Taniks strike, I jump on a rock and instants death.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • A taken phalanx activated his push ability point blank while facing a rock, just missed me and then blasted hinself 100feet off the edge of the map, then magically appeared on the same spot while i spontaneously died for no reason lol

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Taken phalanx smacked me with his shield blast. Sat still for about 5 seconds then crumbled.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I was playing control as a sunbreaker and tried to seal victory with HoS. I died immediately once I entered the enemy Titans bubble. I guess bubbles really can kill guardians..

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Firebase Delphi Me and 3+ randoms vs a fireteam of 4+ thorn shotty tryhards. I had heavy ammo (lmg) and we were losing but I was determined to make a comeback. I was extra careful roaming the map, avoiding 2v1's and teamshots. Didn't last very long when I went underneath Horseshoe where special ammo spawns. I picked up the ammo and was being followed, so I made a break for the door. You would think anybody could just go through a door without danger right? So I sprint forth and the door opens as it normally would. What came next was highly unexpected and infuriating. I made it to the door way and [b]snap[/b], [i]Guardian down[/i], I was dead. The door didn't close on me. I have the clip and I've seen it many times. To this day I don't know what the freak happened.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I have dropped dead, for no reason, with full health. Twice

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    5 Replies
    • I hate stubbing my toe on random bones and crap in Skyrim

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • I accidently stepped on a insulated possie drive chezlong during VoG templar once! Good times!

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • This.. Lol https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/09ff3267-90b6-49dc-bfdc-7ee476fdf242?gamerTag=prettyboiXroman&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        11 Replies
        • Last night doing the daughters on hard mode. After he slammed the relic on second daughter we all were shooting the daughter and half way through I instantly died and said misadventure. And yes I was standing behind relic holder.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • I don't know what happened, but I shit you not.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        • Edited by Silver-Ritsu: 11/5/2015 12:50:58 PM
          When I played in sector 619 (I think thats the name) I was running then I stepped on some weird object and died thats my wtf moment [spoiler]I think it was a lego[/spoiler]

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          3 Replies
          • Golgroth hm weapons of light jus as i fired my sleeper and it was a disco in tht bubble.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Jump off my on fire sparrow, run down the hall, my sparrow pops and chases me down the hall and explodes right behind me, killing me.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Happened last night, slammed down on the daughter in oryx and it shot me across the map and killed me and called it a misadventure. WTF?

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Got shoulder charged and got flung off the map

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • For some reason when I spawned in on patrol I walked on some rocks near spawn and it killed me. Ummm wtf just happened

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          1 2 3 4 5 6 7
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon