JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Your Hate: 8/31/2015 3:22:51 PM
2012

Who Has NOT completed Moments of Triumph?

And why? What do you have missing? Or will it be too much for you to complete by TTK? Justin Bieber is so cute... HE IS MINE. Tip: If you look at each planet it will show how many chests your missing on each planet. NEED HELP? Your In Luck! If you need help completing Skolas or one of the activities I will help you if your on Xbox One. Reply below if you need help and with what activities. $$$ Thanks for all the replies! It's almost @ 4000 ! They actually have started to ask me about partnerships with Bungie so maybe i can make some money! Thank you all. Cheers! AN EDIT; YOU HAVE UNTIL SEPT 9TH I BELIEVE. I WANT JUSTIN BEIBER! HEY MINE!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Simpleton: 8/7/2015 12:03:09 AM
    [quote]And why? What do you have missing? Or will it be too much for you to complete by TTK? Guess I'm just missing ONE chest . Really? EDIT; THANKS for the replies on this post, my god has it got large fast! Cheers to you Guardians.[/quote] Missing Skolas, Atheon, and the Crucible. So clearly I don't Raid or PvP. I've been brought in on Atheon twice and twice we've quit. I still really have no idea what to do at atheon. Edit: on PS4. Edit: I just watched a YouTube video...they make it look easy. I swear I always go blind and we get wiped out by the oracles.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    4 Replies
    • Sign

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Me!! I've never taken the time to hunt all the chests and my friends quit playing destiny so I never completed Skolas.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Crota hard and skolas is all I lack

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • [quote]And why? What do you have missing? Or will it be too much for you to complete by TTK? Guess I'm just missing ONE chest . Really? EDIT; THANKS for the replies on this post, my god has it got large fast! Cheers to you Guardians.[/quote] I need VOG hard mode, Skolas and 4 chests. I don't think Ill get it done. Ive been into vog several times on hard mode but we never finished it. Skolas ive only tried once and we couldnt beat him, this was just last week. So its looking unlikely ill finish it. Ive only been playing since April.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      11 Replies
      • I wouldn't be able to ;-;

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I haven't, I have no interest in finishing it

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Not worth it. All I'm missing is a few chests and skolas

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • I havent. Can't get enough people to do hard mode raids with. Definitely won't be able to beat Skolas anytime soon either since I'm not 34 yet so oh well.

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        5 Replies
        • What's that?

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          3 Replies
          • Deej

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Edited by Heinrieck: 8/7/2015 2:45:18 AM
            Me :[ Hard Atheon, Hard Crota, Skolas. (Also need 1 chest)

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • PvP. No interest. A banner won't change that....

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • Skolas because ppl only want to run 34, and poe was underwhelming boring for me. Five rounds dismantling mines,destroying mines, killing vip targets surrounded by other bullet sponges. Then skolas is just kinda boring and the frustration isn't worth it.

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          • I was the most fervent solo player when Destiny dropped, it was a whole month before I added people I knew already outside of the game. It took even longer for me to want to add people I met along the way, bit antisocial you see. I had to be coerced and convinced it was something I had to do to beat this game. It was true. So, I have little sympathy for anyone who has played for a while but cites lack of people to run with for their not completing certain aspects/requirements for this kind of thing, especially if they are obviously fishing for cuddles. If you don't care about completing stuff like this, cool, good for you. If you claim being lazy is the reason.. then just don't bother, especially when you probably just sat in orbit or stood at the tower for an hour when you could have gone and collected the missing chests. That is just sorry shit! If you do care about completing achievements like this, then you ought to have by now, worked out how to get shit done. If I overcame my social issues to conquer this stuff, you bloody lot damn well can too!

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            1 Reply
            • I just need to kill skolas if somebody wants to help feel free to msg me on xbox 360 gt is same as name i have gally but not fully upgraded

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Missing the big three: Atheon, Crota, Skolas. Probably won't get them done. Raided once, don't have a mic, don't have tons of time, but in okay with it.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              4 Replies
              • Can't get a group for skolas

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                2 Replies
                • Too lazy to get the chests lmao

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                • Right here, too lazy to get chests

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                • I don't have the dark below

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  2 Replies
                  • i hav all of em

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • For me it's skolas, all my friends hate doing it because "it's so boring"

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    2 Replies
                    • I found out I completed it before i looked at my progress lol

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    • Don't care to hunt golden chests.

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      3 Replies
                      • chests, and skolas i cant be -blam!-ed, indont want the emblem

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon