JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Swervostan: 7/25/2015 5:25:58 AM
117

Sign here if you've had a GameCube before.

I have

505

I haven't

90

Op is fgt

80

I miss my GameCube :( . If I remember correctly it was need for speed Hot pursuit that I always played on it. I wonder how good of a console it would be if they kept making and improving them. Share GameCube memories here.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon