JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

7/23/2015 5:42:25 PM
0

People who think there good in MK X

Ok so last week I was playing a match with my brother and we were fighting and my brother keep staying in a corner just upper cutting me and he kept doing the same move. I'm actually really good in MK I know combos and stuff but I just could not hit him bcuz every time I go in he just upper cuts me. Now he thinks he's good cuz he finally won me lol. Tell me your story if you have 1. Also I'm not complaining I just think it's funny

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon