JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by EegraNa: 7/19/2015 11:30:42 PM
2

Destiny Lore: UNKNOWN RECORDING, Part 1

[i]TRANSCRIPT[/i] {Type: [i]CONVERSATION[/i]} {UNKNOWN SPEAKERS} {BANG HEARD IN AUDIO} {BANG HEARD IN AUDIO} h1: You wanna talk now? e1: Wh-who are you? h1: Some say I'm a darkness, others a friend, but I like to think of myself as a nightmare. e1: Why are you doing this?! {SOBBING HEARD IN AUDIO} h1: Because... Well... I-it's fun... invigorating! {NOTICEABLE CHANGE IN TONE OF VOICE IN AUDIO} e2: We shouldn't trust this man... e1: You think of him a man?! He's no man... e2: Isn't he a guardian though..? e1: H-he can't be... {NOTICEABLE CHANGE IN TONE IF VOICE IN AUDIO} e1: You call yourself a nightmare... Are you affiliated with the Traveler? h1: You could say I am... e2: Then... Why would you do something like this? h1: Your times up. {BANG HEARD IN AUDIO}

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon