JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/17/2015 4:05:10 PM
1

house of wolves not working

I purchased of wolves today but none of the story mission are showing up. I reinstalled my licenses, cleared the cache, deleated and re installed the dlc, logged off turned off the console, then started everyhing back up and still nothing. When i go to the reef there's nothing over anyone's head like i've seen on you tube. I can start the house of wolves mulitiplayer but no story missions. Please help.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon